Account Manager – Kansas City
Who we’re looking for:
The Account Manager is responsible for independently establishing, maintaining and enhancing effective relationships with existing AdFarm clients through planning and directing communication and advertising campaigns and projects, using a wide array of resources and tactics. You will report directly to the Group Account Lead.
What you will be doing:
- Write the strategic summary, communications plan and initial campaign Brief consistent with the clients requirements, in consultation with the Group Account Lead
- Anticipate project plan needs to bring project in on time and budget
- Serve as the primary client contact and continually nurture and grow client relationships
- Identify current and future client service requirements through establishing rapport and building stronger relationships with current and potential clients
- Continuously stay on top of industry issues, technologies, and opportunities
- Participate and provide ideas and support to other AdFarm employees.
- Participate in Industry events
What we need from you:
- Comprehensive understanding of the communications and marketing needs of the agricultural industry is a must
- 3-5 years of related agri-marketing experience
- Proven project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality campaign briefs that provide relevant agricultural insights for the target audience
- Excellent networking and liaison skills with demonstrated client management skills
- Ability to work at a strategic level when developing marketing strategies and plans
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies would be an asset
- Desire to work for a values based firm with 8 core values: Integrity, Relationships, Excellence, Passion, Growth, Personal Accountability, Fun and Box Busters (good enough is never good enough)
Who We Are:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The five AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA. We also are also partners with a model farm in Accra, Ghana.
The AdFarm Advantage:
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are actively involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, training and advancement opportunities and the ability to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.