Who we’re looking for:
AdFarm is on the hunt for an experienced HR professional – the successful candidate will be an all-around HR rockstar responsible for all stages of the employee life cycle including, but not limited to, recruitment, on-boarding, processing employee changes, benefits administration, employee relations, responding to employee inquires, off-boarding, and legal compliance. The ability to maintain flexibility in both your approach and end results is a must, as building relationships within all departments is the key to success.
You want to work at AdFarm because you want to be a part of a smart, dynamic team continuing to build a successful, innovative, and inclusive organization.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the recruitment practices for agency staff in all offices, from sourcing to onboarding
- Building relationships with all employees, at all levels
- Administer benefits program
- Create, update, and maintain all personnel records
- Serve as first point of contact for all employee relations matters
- Maintain and update the HR policy, and provide advice to function leads
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are up to date in all offices
- Manage internal award program
- Manage training and development programs
What we need from you:
- 2-5 years of progressive HR experience
- Agency experience is a major plus
- CHRP designation preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment assist in building the culture
- Strong background in recruitment
- Ability to work individually, and follow through on work with (often) changing priorities
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The five AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, and Sacramento, CA.