Digital Marketing Analytics & Insights Specialist
Who we’re looking for:
AdFarm is on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Interactive Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing the performance of all categories on a regular basis as well as leading in-depth analyses to uncover business opportunities.
You want to work at AdFarm because you want to be a part of a smart, dynamic team continuing to build a successful, innovative and inclusive organization.
What you will be doing:
- Provide regular reporting of marketing campaign metrics
- Perform data analysis and report preparation using various tools, including MS Excel and SQL Server
- Assist in defining key performance indicators for inclusion in and development of multiple dashboards
- Integrate multi-channel marketing performance data into the marketing database and reporting systems (lead attribution, call tracking, email marketing, marketing automation, online media, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Implement marketing and website tracking via a tag management system
- Assist with email marketing campaign landing page set up and reporting as needed
What we need from you:
- 2-4 years of experience with marketing analytics and be capable of organizing data and information in a clear and meaningful way to support and drive strategic and tactical marketing recommendations.
- Understanding of Web analytics, direct response marketing measurement, traditional marketing metrics and key performance indicators
- Google Certified considered a strong asset
- Desire to seek and improve data and data analysis processes
- Experience in combining and implementing analytical and creative problem-solving techniques and approaches
- Ability to interpret information and communicate effectively to co-workers at multiple levels of our organization
- Attention to detail and quality work output in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Marketing or equivalent related education and relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an advanced level, including the ability to import data from multiple sources, organize data using pivot tables, macros and advanced functions, and create charts to visually display data.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager required with Google Data Studio knowledge a plus
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The five AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, and Sacramento, CA.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events, and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing, and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.