Who we’re looking for:
As an Account Manager you bring a renewed focus on client service, delivery and new business development. Work with leading edge companies in the most innovative industry; Agriculture. Working with a high-performance cross-functional team you will be responsible for ensuring crisp and clean communication throughout the campaign cycle. Guide clients to new technology focused campaign opportunities and drive results through analytical reporting.
Success requires problem solving sophistication, clear articulation, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in with the team. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Become a trusted advisor through day to day client contact and deepening strong working relationships with the client’s internal stakeholders.
- Learn and understand the client’s core business and provide insight into new opportunities that align with the overall brand objectives.
- Manage client budgets, pitches, timing of jobs and day to day running of the account.
- Responsible for increasing the organic revenue growth within existing client portfolio.
- Managing multiple accounts simultaneously, including managing work plans, managing client expectations, and ensures projects are consistent with time and scope in the contract.
- Preparing detailed and accurate creative and project briefs.
- Work closely with project managers on execution and delivery.
- Effectively handle budgets, pitches, timing of jobs and the day to day running of the account.
- Continuously stay on top of industry issues, technologies, and industry events.
- Explore and enhance new business developments and leads
- Actively participate, provide ideas and support to other AdFarm employees and culture.
What we need from you:
- Must have 3-5 years of related agency marketing experience in managing accounts.
- Must have a background, knowledge and solid understanding of Agriculture and the Agribusiness industry.
- Must be skilled in understanding and communicating digital campaigns effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality campaign briefs.
- Excellent networking and liaison skills with demonstrated client management skills
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The six AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA. We also are also partners with a model farm in Accra, Ghana.
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now