Who we’re looking for:
The Account Manager is responsible for independently establishing, maintaining and enhancing effective relationships with existing AdFarm clients. This will be done through planning and directing communication and advertising campaigns and projects, using a wide array of resources and tactics. The Account Manager will report directly to the Global Director of Client Services.
What you will be doing:
- Write the strategic summary, communications plan and initial campaign brief consistent with the clients requirements, in consultation with the GDCS
- Anticipate and work in collaboration with the PM to manage project plan needs to bring project in on time and budget
- Serve as the primary client contact and continually nurture and grow client relationships
- Identify current and future client service requirements through establishing rapport and building stronger relationships with current and potential clients
- Continuously stay on top of industry issues, technologies, and opportunities
- Participate and provide ideas and support to other AdFarm employees.
- Participate in Industry events
What we need from you:
- Comprehensive understanding of the communications and marketing needs of the agricultural industry (both traditional and digital) is a must
- 6-8 years of related agri-marketing experience
- Proven account management and relationship building experience and rapport of excellence is a must
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality campaign briefs that provide relevant agricultural insights for the target audience
- Collaborative and team focused with an overall mindset of continuous growth within the client strategy
- Excellent networking and liaison skills with demonstrated client management skills
- Ability to work at a strategic level when developing marketing strategies both within traditional and digital capabilities.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies would be an asset
- Desire to work for a values based firm with 8 core values: Integrity, Relationships, Excellence, Passion, Growth, Personal Accountability, Fun and Box Busters (good enough is never good enough)
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The four AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; and Kansas City, MO
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events, and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing, and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. This is a local based position and please note at this time we do not offer remote work opportunities or relocation/sponsorship assistance.