Who we’re looking for:
AdFarm is looking for a talented Adobe Experience Manager Developer to provide technical support and troubleshooting for our client websites. This individual will work on a CMS marketing platform, so proven experience in Java based builds is an asset. If you’re a code junkie who is looking to push technological and creative boundaries – we’d love to chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in person and remotely within a team spanning across offices in Calgary, Guelph, Fargo, Duluth, Kansas City, and Sacramento as part of the overall AdFarm Interactive team
- Collaborating with copy writers, art directors, account managers, designers, UX analysts, and project managers
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day operational support as it relates to AEM
- Oversee and coordinate recovery operations in the event of operational failure
- Recommend, develop, and maintain complete and accurate documentation for supported environments
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for client websites
- Coordinate, document and evaluate unit testing for software defects
- Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing and potential conflicts to ensures compatibility
- Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization
- Perform engineering technology research, procurement, deployment, and configuration for new and modified systems
- Ensure clear, concise and effective communication of material
- Guide and mentor less experienced staff
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Certification is an asset
- Experience administering and/or developing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Proven experience in Java based builds and CMS building
- Advanced experience in PHP and WordPress development is an asset
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager v6.0 or above, including implementation and administration of Dispatchers, Publishers, Authors, and experience with disaster recovery
- Proficient in batch scripting with abilities to understand and update existing application scripts, and be able to create new application scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving technical problems
- Experience in operations performance, reliability, and availability metrics
- Some research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- Proficient skills in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
- Good at exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The six AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA. We also are also partners with a model farm in Accra, Ghana.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are actively involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, training and advancement opportunities and the ability to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.