Who we are looking for:
AdFarm is looking for the full meal deal. We want your creativity, your design skills and your integrated experience. Working alongside the AdFarm team across Canada and the U.S., you’ll play an important role in bringing ideas big and small to life.
At AdFarm, it’s our mandate to drive results through engaging content, and we do it through impactful, collaborative creative that spans every channel. As part of the team, your design acumen and knowledge of digital, social and print advertising will ensure the delivery of strategic creative that resonates.
As an AdFarm Art Director you will:
- Develop and execute on creative solutions
- Get to know the product and the client; ensuring all creative adheres to client brand standards
- Support and engage in brainstorming, in both individual and team settings
- Work with creative director to develop and improve ideas and design
- Bring strategies to market through compelling integrated design solutions
- Source and price resources and suppliers (photographers, videographers, illustrators, etc.)
- Work with studio or outside vendors to help build components
- Directly contribute to project design and development: creating storyboards, initial graphic concepts, providing functional design solutions
- Present work to internal teams and clients
- Being a nice person helps too
What we need from you:
- Degree or diploma in an visual arts and/or digital media related field
- Strong design portfolio with 5+ years design and interactive work experience
- Experience in traditional advertising and digital content creation
- Experience leading designers and production specialists
- Collaborative spirit when working with creative, media and account teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide creative rationale to clients and team members
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Ag is a big plus, but not mandatory
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm Canada farm.Apply Now