Who we’re looking for:
As the Digital Marketing Strategist you will be responsible for achieving AdFarm’s client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working to provide guidance to both the client and our internal team to achieve execution of strategies. The Digital Marketing Strategist will serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client.
As a newly minted AdFarmer you will bring a strong sense of pride and passion for the digital world, your expertise in up-to-date digital solutions and technology will boost our clients overall web presence. You consider web analytics a breeze, and have experience demonstrating the successful management of social media, through YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as well as campaigns, blogs and website design .
What you will be doing:
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Supports execution of projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Build strong clients relationships with key contacts
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with internal teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
What we need from you:
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The five AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a flexible work environment. We also provide profit sharing and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm Canada farm.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. This is a Calgary based position and please note at this time we do not offer remote work opportunities or relocation/sponsorship assistance.Apply Now