AdFarm is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to provide digital support to AdFarm clients in the US and Canada.You will work directly with the Digital Media Lead on research, planning, buying, reporting and day-to-day management. As the Digital Media Specialist, you will have superb attention to detail, the ability to work under tight deadlines along with a helpful communication style that will assist the team in meeting and exceeding client’s expectations.
What you will be doing:
- Having 2+ years of paid search experience (Google Ads certification is preferred) you will have the ability to set up campaigns and provide ongoing management and optimization recommendations.
- You will have the experience and ability to manage, analyze, and optimize paid social campaigns across multiple social platforms.
- Assist with digital campaign monitoring and reporting by retrieving and organizing data from various digital platforms (Sizmek, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Set up, execute, and manage media buys in STRATA (media buying platform). Send Insertion Orders to the media vendors and liaise with them for confirmations or availability issues.
- Assist with the set-up, execution, and trafficking of digital campaigns in Sizmek (ad serving platform) as needed.
- Attend necessary training or attain certifications required to perform in the role.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the agriculture industry, digital advertising and real-time media market dynamics.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics
- 2+ years of experience working in Sizmek, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc
- 2-4 years of experience working as a media assistant, strategist or planner, preferably in a full-service advertising agency
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep up with the fast paced changes happening within it
- A clear understanding of the media planning and buying process
- A crafty ability to translate client objectives into extraordinary media strategies
- Solid understanding of general advertising and direct marketing performance metrics, and a firm grasp on media research tools and how and when to most effectively use them
- Experience in managing, analyzing, and optimizing paid social campaigns
- Experienced in STRATA or other similar media buying platforms
- Basic HTML experience (a plus)
- Advertising agency experience (a plus)
- Any digital marketing experience (a plus)
**Must be solution-oriented, team focused and have strong analytical skills.
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The four AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND and Kansas City
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events, and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.