Who we’re looking for:
Our Account Management team works on North American, cross-functional campaigns that are at the heart of what we do at AdFarm. As the Group Account Lead, you will deliver insights that drive decision making, execution and the development of critical client campaigns. The role will be responsible for both building and leading a high performance team, and ensuring crisp and clean communication throughout the campaign cycle.
Success requires problem solving sophistication, clear articulation, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in with the team. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and thrives in a fast-paced environment. We’re a larger team that operates like a lean one, providing you opportunities to present directly to our senior leadership team and key stakeholders. Your impact will be felt immediately.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the oversight of assigned account management team
- Responsible for effectively leading assigned account team, including ensuring all administrative pieces are in place (work plan, contract, budget, projections, etc.), clients satisfaction, direct reports clearly understand accounts and assignments, and the entire team is working in a cooperative fashion to promote great work as well as a positive internal team environment
- Assigns team members to clients and projects
- Regularly update projections and manage work to meet or exceed projected revenue targets
- Manage client portfolio performance (budgets, billings and gross profit/hour)
- Develop junior staff to the next level by ensuring assigned staff fully understand projects, providing effective feedback to staff (positive and critical), identifying and promoting growth opportunities for all junior staff
- Manage workflow for yourself and all staff assigned to your team project team
- Successfully manages large accounts and/or multiple accounts simultaneously, including negotiating contracts, managing work plans, managing client expectations, and ensures projects are consistent with time and scope in the contract
- Expand and/or renew existing accounts; responsible for organic growth of current clients in portfolio
- Ensures communications are on brand and strategically focused
- Expedient resolution of client issues, including working with client senior level staff
- Find ways to save company money by improving/streamlining internal systems or procedures
- Assist in new business activity as requested
What we need from you:
- Must have 5 years’ experience supporting an account management team.
- Agency experience considered a strong asset.
- Must be versed in developing full cycle marketing campaigns in traditional and digital spaces.
- Must have strong industry knowledge around agriculture.
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The six AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA. We also are also partners with a model farm in Accra, Ghana.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are actively involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, training and advancement opportunities and the ability to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate past account management successes.Apply Now