Who we are looking for:
Adfarm is an integrated marketing, branding, PR and digital agency with uncommon expertise in agriculture.
We are currently looking for a Writer with 1-3 years experience that will collaboratively work with the Creative Teams, Account Teams and clients to plan, develop and bring life to client brands and products. They will also help create ideas and write copy for a variety of mediums, including print, brochures/collateral, TV and radio, manuals and guides, digital and new media. You will report directly to the Global Creative Director.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain command of the creative product from inception to completion to ensure a high-quality product that retains brand concept throughout the creative process
- Write and download all copy into
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on clients’ products, services, brands, etc. to ensure accurate, on-target, direct response-oriented concepts for assigned projects
- Proofread all copy, mechanicals and production proofs
- Stay current with computer software skills that are compatible with the needs of other creative team members, including Microsoft Office and some exposure to Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- Stay current and knowledgeable in direct response marketing
- Participate and provide ideas and support to other AdFarm employees
- Participate in industry events
What we need from you:
- 1-3 years experience writing copy for print and web in an agency setting
- Post second degree education with a focus in Journalism or Communications
- Exposure or experience with agriculture beneficial but not required
- Desire to work for a values-based firm with eight core values: Integrity, Relationships, Excellence, Passion, Growth, Personal Accountability, Fun and Box Busters (good enough is never good enough)
- Ability to work with and assist the creative team to create, produce and execute concepts for a variety of clients in the ag industry
- Meet with Account managers for briefing sessions across multiple projects
- Proofread and change copy as necessary
- Work on a variety of projects at once, managing time effectively while attending meetings and presentations as required
- Complete projects according to given timelines and budgets
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm’s purpose is to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture, so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The four AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; and Kansas City, MO.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you, too. We are actively involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, training and advancement opportunities and the ability to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to those candidates who can provide recent copy related work examples.Apply Now