Who we’re looking for:
AdFarm is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who is passionate about digital lead generation and nurture strategies and believes in the power of data to inform and influence customer journey marketing.
Driven by your passion for all things digital, you’ll work hands-on with our teams and are always on the lookout for the big ideas and imaginative solutions that will turn heads and get our clients maximum return on their digital investment.
You understand that data only tells part of the story. You take pride in your ability to deduce actionable insights from multiple sources of data, delivering the right message at the right opportunity, leveraging technology to build a scalable one-to-one experience. Solid attention to detail, impeccable follow through, a strong ability to multi-task, and superb communication skills are a must for this role.
What you will be doing:
- Campaign configuration and workflow in Eloqua, Pardot, and IBM Engage (Watson), including email, landing page, and forms, campaign canvas and segment configurations
- Create and customize infrastructure of client marketing campaigns including email, landing page/web forms, lead management, list segmentation, social media integration, ROI reporting and CRM integration (Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Manage marketing automation project work for multiple clients, including sticking to budgets and timelines while maintaining project quality
- Translate marketing metrics’ performance into actionable strategic recommendations
- Create insightful automated reports and visualizations by assembling data from disparate sources, with a focus on attribution.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team of content, creative, account, media, and project management professionals to deliver the best customer experience and lead capture.
- Always assessing current sales and marketing operations needs, process and technology (including Marketing Automation and CRM)
- Grow the marketing technology stack and act as a technology SME for marketing platforms and technology projects (including CRM field management, platform implementations, integrations and process evolution)
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of experience in lead generation, marketing automation, and B2B marketing
- Proven experience creating emails (via WYSIWYG editor or HTML) and an understanding of email marketing best practices
- Experience in campaign configuration and workflow in Pardot, IBM Engage (Watson) and Eloqua (9 or 10), including email, landing page, and forms, campaign canvas and segment configurations. Including familiarity with Mailchimp and its latest platform developments
- Strong interest in technology/software and always looking for the latest advancements in technology to improve business outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills to effectively lead and work with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience building effective lead generation and nurture programs
- Hands-on experience working with Enterprise CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Demonstrated success in developing strong working relationships
- Data-driven marketer with a focus on measurement and optimization
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools, focus on Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO tools, considered an asset
Great to have:
- Experience with UX design – creating elegant solutions to UX challenges with the ability to balance features and flow
- Experience with user testing, user research, analytics
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The four AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND and Kansas City
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events, and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing, and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. This is a local based position and please note at this time we do not offer remote work opportunities or relocation/sponsorship assistance.Apply Now