Who we’re looking for:
At AdFarm everyone is a farm hand! Get ready for an immersive experience into the world of agriculture and advertisement. As the Project Administrator you will play a pivotal role in the day to day operations of the Kansas City office, while learning the ins and outs of creative project management.
Have impact on your first day by directing calls, mail, and organizing the schedules of a busy leadership team. Support and integrate with the project management team by supporting in their day to day administrative tasks. Bring a positive attitude and creative mindset as the team will leverage you for ideas and execution of various advertisement campaigns. You’ll want to bring your curiosity as AdFarm is all about learning and getting involved in one of the most innovative industries; Agriculture!
What you will be doing:
- Support the day to day operations of the AdFarm office; including answering phones, maintaining general office environment, distributing mail, providing client experience in office.
- Provide administrative support for management team; travel, expenses, schedules, etc.
- Manage internal meetings and communications including; catering, meeting setup/takedown, scheduling building operators and couriers.
- Assisting Account & Project Managers with external client projects as needed.
- Coordinate the planning of execution of advertising activities for clients, based on approved plan.
- Assist in the preparation of campaign proposals, budgets, estimates, and scope documents.
- Proof read copy, printer proofs and other media for accuracy.
- Coordinate monthly media traffic from approved plans to ensure all ads run correctly.
- Participate and provide ideas that support the AdFarm brand and its employees.
- Participate in industry events.
What we need from you:
- Post-secondary education considered a strong asset.
- Experience in related role considered a strong asset.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies would be an asset.
- Relative agricultural or communications background.
- Excellent networking and liaison skills with demonstrated client management skills.
- Passion to learn about agriculture and advertisement.
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The six AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City and St. Louis, MO and Sacramento, CA. We also are also partners with a model farm in Accra, Ghana.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are actively involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, training and advancement opportunities and the ability to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate past successes.