Who we’re looking for:
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering solutions, according to defined timeline, scope and budget, within a cross functional global team. Strong communication and relationship building skills are a must in this role – you will need to apply your technical and managerial skills to successfully complete the project objectives with your team, whether they are digital, traditional or a combination of the two.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain a project schedule to define activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort and duration
- Monitor and control key parameters (budget, scope, resources, risk, schedule) while maintaining quality standards on all deliverables
- Identify and manage project resources in collaboration with the Account Manager
- Effectively understand and communicate client business requirements to your project team
- Develop, maintain and execute project plans throughout the defined project lifecycle
- Plan and manage all project communications within the team
What we need from you:
- 4-6 years of experience in interactive project management – digital and traditional experience preferred
- Previous agency experience a strong asset
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and possesses excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with digital marketing strategies
- The ability to manage a multi-disciplined, collaborative team and communicate complex and interconnected workflows
- Excellent networking and liaison skills with demonstrated client management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage global teams and client project budgets
- Prior experience in marketing/communications preferred
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The six AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm Canada farm.Apply Now