Who we are looking for:
The Public Relations and Content Specialist is responsible for supporting client work as part of the AdFarm Content team. The person who fills this new position will work within a multidisciplinary team of integrated agency professionals, sharing a goal of successfully achieving client satisfaction, business unit profitability, team functionality and performance.
What you will be doing:
- Provide support and leadership in the implementation of public relations strategies and tactics on applicable client accounts.
- Work with an integrated team of marketing professionals to achieve client communication objectives while maintaining a deployment schedule .
- Monitor key industry issues and develop, manage and measure PR programs/campaigns that support the continued growth of the account.
- Produce collateral materials, plan/execute events, execute media relations strategies and other tactical implementation as needed.
- Develop regionalized collateral for email campaign management and optimization, e-newsletters, online advertisements, sales and other marketing materials all the while ensuring brand identity and integrity is sustained
- Scheduling the needed emails, blog, and social media posts that will support client objectives of driving traffic and revenue
- Basic understanding of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, and General Data Protection Regulations
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate and client website and social media pages and address clients’ queries as needed
What we need from you:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in public relations with increasing responsibility.
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or public relations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Western Canadian agriculture is an asset
- Proficient in social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads considered an asset.
- Understanding of media relations, editorial database development/maintenance, and editorial relationship building.
- A strong skill set in social media
- Proven project management skills.
- Solid writing skills (proposals, feature stories, news releases, and social media content)
- Problem solver
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The four AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND and Kansas City
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events, and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing, and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm farms.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. This is a local based position and please note at this time we do not offer remote work opportunities or relocation/sponsorship assistance.Apply Now