Who we’re looking for:
As the Senior Marketing Analyst you are a wizard at crunching numbers and providing insights. In this role you will be organizing various data sets and information points to create clear and meaningful insights to drive greater campaign results. You do this through measuring customer journeys and behaviors and validation through a metric driven approach. From there you have a creative eye for displaying large data sets into easily consumable stories and narratives.
As a newly minted AdFarmer you will bring strong sense of pride and passion for the analytics side of marketing. Consistently working in cross function teams, you bring expertise in data collection, organization and can communicate data strategies effectively and concisely. You understand social media’s backend operations and what it takes to capture and analyze that information.
What you will be doing:
- Provide regular reporting of marketing campaign metrics
- Perform data analysis and report preparation using various tools, including MS Excel and SQL Server
- Assist in defining key performance indicators for inclusion in and development of multiple dashboards
- Integrate multi-channel marketing performance data into the marketing database and reporting systems (lead attribution, call tracking, email marketing, marketing automation, online media, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Implement marketing and website tracking via a tag management system
- Assist with email marketing campaign landing page set up and reporting as needed
- Importing data from multiple sources, organization of data sets using pivot tables, macros and advanced functions
- Create unique ways to visually display data
What we need from you:
- Degree or diploma in Information Technologies, Business Marketing or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in marketing analytics field
- Advanced experience in Excel,
- Advanced experience of Salesforce reporting
- Experience with HTML, Tableau, Domo and BI considered a strong asset
- Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager required with Google Data Studio knowledge an asset
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The five AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, MO and Sacramento, CA.
Culture is important to us, and it should be to you too. We are heavily involved in the local community, have some great team events and offer a very flexible work environment. We offer competitive compensation, profit sharing and the opportunity to purchase shares in the AdFarm Canada farm.
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate how they have successfully lead project teams in the past.