Life's Simple Ingredient Brings Back Positive Perceptions of Wheat
- Brand Development
- Social Media
- Food Advocacy
- Website Development, Analytics
Over 3,000,000 impressions, and new positive perceptions, of Alberta Wheat.
Increasing consumer demand to understand where food comes from and how it is made has created a timely opportunity for Alberta Wheat Commission to help bridge the gap between the consumer and producer, in order to build awareness, increase education and enhance credibility for Alberta wheat. For this reason, Alberta Wheat approached AdFarm with the idea of launching a consumer-facing campaign to bring back some of the positive perceptions and feelings around wheat and wheat consumption in Alberta.
Before developing a strategy for this new campaign, AdFarm engaged with Street Smart to conduct research in order to understand the opportunities and barriers associated with the wheat industry and wheat products in Alberta. This research informed the campaign, which AdFarm branded “Life’s Simple Ingredient.” From here we were able to create and launch a website, videos, paid media spots, social media channels and response protocol while engaging in relationship building with the media and influential partners.
The campaign launched in April 2017 and included the creation and launch of a Life’s Simple Ingredient website, videos, paid media spots, social media channels and response protocol while engaging in relationship building with the media and influential partners. Highlights of the campaign include:
- More than 3M total impressions from paid and organic social efforts in under a year
- More than 30 unpaid media mentions
- Digital display ads have achieved 1.9M impressions
- Influencer blog posts and social media promotion has delivered 5.5M impressions
- Best of CAMA 2018 wins for Advertising Campaign Directed to Consumers and Social Media Campaign Directed to Consumers